We are looking for a Client IT Engineer who is responsible for keeping our employees able to work. That includes hardware ordering, break and fix handling, education and user support. Furthermore, you will work and influence directly the improvement of underlying systems, services and automations.
We are looking for you to support our IT-Team in
Stuttgart, as soon as possible
, as a Client IT Engineer (f/m)
Fulltime (40h), permanent
- Support day to day operations of supported tool framework (GSuite, Central User Management, MDM, Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office
- You will provide Service Management of our IT Service Provider
- You will handle ordering and quality management for HW and SW.
- You will consult and recommend IT solutions to internal stakeholders and implement them with your team.
- Experience with Windows and macOS based OS and services.
- Ability to learn fast new things.
- Always improve the status quo.
- GSuite experience is a plus.
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages (Python, Bash, Ruby, et cetera). Python preferred, as core open source frameworks use Python is a plus.
- Opportunity to work with leading experts and chiseled, experienced colleagues
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- You work in a modern and creative work atmosphere
- Opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
moovel represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B. You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey.
moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.Let’s join us in shaping the future of urban mobility together!
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application as Client IT Engineer via the Apply-button
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add your salary expectation and your preferred starting date to your application.
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact Julia Rosenblau +49176 30941360.
moovel Group GmbH
This vacancy is a full time position.