Product Owner USER squad (f/m), moovel Group GmbH, location Hamburg
Are you always up to newest mobile trends and passionate about the world of apps? Do you have a strong customer focus and a clear opinion about how mobile products should be? Do you like people and get along with colleagues having all types of professional background? Then we should talk. We are looking for a passionate and ambitioned Product Owner to join one of our development teams. You will be working among our best developers, designers and product managers.
As a product owner you will need the perfect balance of being a team player and having a strong position in representing product requirements.
moovel represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B. You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey.
moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.Responsibilities as a Product Owner USER squad
- Derivating product requirements from product strategy and product goals
- Improve the existing products for internal and external stakeholders in terms of customer facing (Web UI) and API-based interfaces.
- Conceptualization of user flows with designers and stakeholders
- Taking a role among product owners of other dev teams aligning on timelines and technical dependencies
- Being a part of a SCRUM development team and having a key role in sprint cycles
- Working closely with developers on getting features done
- Representing the product in the company and communication of product features to other departments
- Responsibility of shaping and improving day to day processes in an agile startup environment
- An inner urge to keep up with the newest trends
- Getting what customers want and need before they know it
- Ability to connect the world of customers and developers
- Great coordination and planning skills
- Having the right focus on the important stuff
- Strong self-organization and being able to take responsibility for the work of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel inside Germany from time to time
- Having a software engineering background is a huge plus, although not a must
- Being awesome
- Opportunity to co-design the future of smart urban mobility
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- Great and motivated colleagues
- You work in a modern and creative work atmosphere
- Our flat hierarchy enables freedom and quick decisions
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing, and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Startup culture combined with a great office located close to Fischmarkt in Hamburg (fantastic Elbe view!)
The position is offered full-time.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receive your application via the Apply-button
or email at:email@example.com
moovel Group GmbHwww.moovel.com
This vacancy is a full time position.