Are you passionate about quality? You love when everything runs without hiccups? Are you fascinated by any forms of mobility? Then we should talk. You will be working among our best developers, designers and product managers. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will need a great technical depth, a love for detail and polished products, strong perseverance and a high quality standard.
We are looking for you to support our Product-Team
, as soon as possible
, as a passionate and ambitionedQuality Assurance Engineer (f/m)
Fulltime (40h), permanentYour Responsibilities
- Collaborate daily with Development, Design, Product and Customer Service team to ensure that quality standards are met
- Develop and implement a QA process for development of our mobile applications
- Test applications throughout the process and ensure quality
- Create detailed bug reports and help development teams to reproduce, retest after fixing
- Create detailed bug reports and help our dev teams to reproduce them if needed
- Manage bug reports, take care that they are associated to the appropriate teams
- Create a toolchain for automated testing on relevant devices
- Prepare test concept, test specifications and test cases
- Develop and extend automation test environment
- Help our QA team with automation of our apps using Java and appium
- Create and implement ideas for continuous improvement of Quality standards
- Interact with external testing suppliers and manage their results
- Manage test devices
- Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in working in agile development environment
- Passion for mobile apps and ability to keep up with development trends
- Proven track record in testing on iOS and Android platforms and in-depth knowledge from testing perspective
- Solid iOS and Android platform fundamentals
- Experience in UI test automation (eg appium, selenium)
- Good knowledge of management system such as Jira and HP Quality Center
- Scripting languages like Java, Python is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration with Jenkins is a plus
- Ability to work in a rapid changing startup environment
- Experience with automation, load and stress testing tools
- Natural love for detail paired with strict attention to quality and timeliness
- Strong organizational, coordination and selfmanagement skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to self organize
- Opportunity to work with leading experts and chiseled, experienced colleagues
- You work in a modern and creative work atmosphere
- Trust-based working hours and “Duz” culture/informal culture to enable a casual interaction with colleagues
- Opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
moovel represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B. You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey.
moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.Let’s join us in shaping the future of urban mobility together!
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application as Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m) via the apply-button
or via email at: email@example.com
Please add your salary expectation and your preferred starting date to your application.
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact Nicole Armatowski +4917630953172.
moovel Group GmbH
This vacancy is a full time position.